2.3. Installation unter Mac OS X
1. Download the client under „Clients“ on the webinterface „https://unibox.uni-rostock.de/download_client“.
Tel.: +49 381 498-5347
2. Run the setup.
3. Follow the installation instructions.
4. Install the software in the preselected directory or select another one.
5. After successful installation, start the client
6. Log in to the client with your user account.
7. In the client, you have the possibility to make standard settings. By default, logging should enabled. If errors occur, these log files can contribute to faster problem solving.
8. The Finder (File Manager) allows you to create and edit data.
9. Now you can work with the client, store data, synchronize and work on common projects.