What conditions must the print file meet?
- Send us the poster as PDF file without transparencies.
- Make sure that you embed all used fonts; check this e.g. in Acrobat Reader under: File, Properties, Fonts
What should be considered when working with PowerPoint?
Check in the item: File, Options, Save if the embedding of the fonts has been activated
Was the correct page format set?
- Set the desired final size of the poster.
- otherwise the poster will be scaled when printed and this will lead to quality loss (resizing later will scale the already included images- you may have to reinsert the images).
- before inserting images into powerpoint you should note/check the following option.
- by default all images are "converted" to 220ppi when inserted into Office