Using the Zoom Software
Zoom provides an own software client to join meetings, to manage meetings or to edit your profile.
The essential steps are:
- Start the client and select the item "Join a Meeting".
- Enter the meeting ID or the personal link name.
- Assign yourself a name.
You need to sign in to manage your meetings or your profile with the zoom client. The clients' sign-in-procedure uses the authentication service of the University of Rostock. The essential steps are:
- Start the client an select the item "Sign In".
- Select the option "Sign in with SSO".
- Enter the company domain which is uni-rostock-de *.
- You will be directed to the authentication service of the University of Rostock.
- The software automatically connects to your zoom account, when you signed in succesfully with your employee account / password at the University of Rostock.
*) Be aware of the minus signs instead of dots.